Monday, December 1, 2008

Thankful

(thanks for the great bib, Aunt Dog and Uncle Jim!)

We are thankful for so many things...this year we are especially thankful to have seen so many friends and family members throughout the holiday...some of those friends being pumpkin pie, stuffing and lots of butter.

The McHenrys (on location in the Poconos...with the Dailey family who we somehow do NOT have a picture of!! That is the only drawback I can think of to the Pocono Experience...walking away without a souvenir photo of the Daileys)

Hanging out with Grandmom Vile

Playing Scrabble with Pop Pop Vile

Taking it easy with Glen and GG Mom

The Kmiecs (welcome, beautiful Megan!)

The Kruks (so excited to meet the twins!!!)

The Butvilles...with Kevin standing in for Jodi (welcome, sweet Carter!)

Alison and Aunt Evie (congratulations, Ali!!!)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jake is getting to be a chunk. Look at those legs!

Crafty P said...

I was just going to say the same thing! Looks like he's doing a good job growing!

stella g. said...

so i'm pretty sure that in that first picture, i've seen YOU make that same EXACT face. very McHenry.

also, totally jealous that you got to see Marissa and fam. totally.

Happy said...

Can I just say how great you look!!! I'm really hoping that those pics were before all the turkey and stuffing....cause I'll be mad if you just had a baby and then gorged yourself on Thanksgiving dinner and still looked so great.

Seriously.

And, uhm, I totally heart Vin-Dog and all, but....my husband sells Toyota's at the dealer we work at and so buying a car from Vin-Dog would totally land me in the divorced column on my income taxes this year!

But I do have to buy a new car. And I think the hubby will get me a good deal. I hope.

That boy of yours is looking so cute too!!!!!

Happy said...

Oh, and can I just say I have not handled everything with the grace and ease you might see behind the blog curtain...I have swore (SWORE!) with permission from the one and only Crafty P...every word I know for 24 hours. And I've cried. Over a hunk of metal with steering wheel. And the inconvenience has been complained about with much emphasis on how put out I feel.

Just wanted to clarify. I do love to find the satirical humor in everything, but OH I AM NOT ENJOYING THIS AT ALL.

Part two of the saga has been posted.

Kristin said...

It looks like you guys had a busy Thanksgiving. Ours was pretty chaotic but we made it. Jake still is super cute and I hope all is well with you guys. Check out the wedding photos on the blog. There are some super cute ones of Jake and one great one of you and Jake. Anyway, we love and miss you guys. Take care.

Megan said...

Love that stuffed bib!