- Adorable welcome baskets when we arrived at the hotel (chocolate, hand cream, gum, maps, awesome!)
- Amazing rehearsal dinner venue...the whole back patio area to ourselves! Complete with wine that Brian and Kristin selected from a wine tasting event.
- Unbelievable place cards that were stamped with a nature theme. Look for them in the pictures.
- Awesome music from a live jazz band and then a live band from Nashville, the Protomen!
- Kristin MADE all the bouquets, boutennieres, etc. Made them. Whoa. She was at the wedding site cutting flowers and tying them together the morning of her wedding.
- Hundreds of little meringue mushrooms that Brian and Kristin baked to put on their cake. Check them out in the pictures...amazing.
Honestly, the list goes on and on. Brian and Kristin had a beautiful day for their wedding and treated us all to a feast and a wonderful time of celebration. Congratulations to the Newlyweds!