Monday, November 24, 2008

Family

Gosh...we love our family.

Right now we are mourning with our family. And there are other things that we are celebrating with our family. But especially as we enter this Christmas season, we are overwhelmed at the power of family.

And because the Vileation Nation is not known for its depth or proclivity for intensity, we'll stop all attempts at that sort of thing right here and now.
So...if any of our readers reside in the Greater Charlotte area, you absolutely must check out Angela Pace Photography. You will not be disappointed. Jake heard such good things about this lady that he called her up and asked her to come be his photographer. And guess what...she did it. THE Angela Pace got on a plane and came to Baltimore just to take some amazing shots of our Jake. It's also worth noting that THE Angela Pace happens to be my cousin and has been known to go ridiculously out of her way to help people out. You may recall that she somehow recovered all of our Key West pictures. Yep...she's good. (check out her site for some more cute pictures of Jacob.)
Anyway, I have been searching for the words to express just how incredible a photographer she is, but hopefully you've already clicked on the link to her site and have seen it for yourself. I'm telling you, she's amazing. All the pictures on this post are of the SAME baby...can you stand it?

So that was our excitement this weekend! A visit from our fabulous cousin who has been blessed with an incredible gift for photography. Special thanks to the Pace family for letting us steal Ang for the day!!!! You'll never know how grateful we are!!! Especially because most of our pictures look like this:
We'll be back to posting our own horrible pictures in the near future. And as a teaser...it turns out that Kevin has figured out the iMovie feature of the Mac...so...stay tuned...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

why are you mourning?!
Also, what did you do to Jake in that first picture?

Carli said...

Ok really, who's baby is that? When did Jake get so big??? I love his pictures, they're gorgeous! I just can't get over how cute he is!!

Happy said...

Those are beautiful pictures. Your cousin is very talented.

Derek is always wondering who this "Amy and Kevin" is when he sees a comment on my blog (he thinks you're way tooo nice to me, but I'm cool with it) and I showed him your family picture.

He thought it was also a bit odd that I could name all of you and your dog as though I know you.

I'm like, "BUT I DO!!!! THEY'RE FROM THE VILEATION NATION."

He just doesn't get it.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Kristin said...

Hey. The pictures are awesome. JD is a real looker. I am still working on getting my pictures up. My computer is so slow that it takes days to upload pictures. I am not sure about our next visit but I am hoping for some time after the new year, but it might just be me....we aren't sure yet. Take care and Happy Thanksgiving.

stella g. said...

um, Amazing? the pics your cousin took, i mean. not that you're not a great photographer either, um, i'm sure. she she's amazing. :)

that is the same kid, right?

also, about to netflix scrubs season 7 and thought of you. :)