Friday, August 29, 2008

Week 6

As of this coming Saturday, Jake has successfully completed 6 weeks of life outside the womb.

He had a wonderful time at Kayla's first birthday party and he even got to meet Uncle Andrew and Aunt Jodi. As much as he enjoyed the two of them, he's even MORE excited to meet their son who is due to experience "life outside the womb" in early November.
And here is Jake doing two impressions. The first one is of Austin Powers. The second one is of Dr. Perry Cox from Scrubs. Even though we named him JD, he's got a little bit of Coxy in him.
And not to be left out, here's Luther taking a break from playing with all Jake's toys.

9 comments:

Joanie said...

WOW-- 6 weeks old already! See, you are surviving! What a cutie... love those expressions! Just watch-- now that he's 6 weeks old, a true smile will be spreading broadly across his cute little face just for you any day now!

Anonymous said...

I have to say that Jake is very photogenic. He is looking more grown up. He really is.

Sarah said...

Amy, I LOVE seeing pictures of Jake - what fun that he has all these faces to show off at only 6 weeks. Dog is right - photogenic indeed.

Happy said...

I don't know who Dr. Cox is because I've never seen Scrubs, but I am an Austin Powers junkie so that is funny!

Does he get these looks from his faja or his mother?

Does he have webbed feet?

Do he and Luther do the Hard Knock Life rap routine?

Crafty P said...

oh my, don't we all have a little Coxy in us?

I couldn't resist.

Just as much as I can't resist these amazing pictures of your BEAUTIFULLY HANDSOME child!

Counting the days till his 4 square dedication!

Happy said...

A book? Me? All I can say is they wouldn't have a section to put it in at Barnes and Noble...it would be such an eclectic mix! A little fact, a little fiction, some humor, and possibly some horror!

Really, you are too kind.

And yes, Mr. Powers had "issues" with carnies. You are right.

And since I am issue ridden...Mr. Powers and I get along just swimmingly, baby, YEAH!

Thanks for stopping by with such kind words! And keep this on the down low, but I heart Journey. And funnel cakes.

Megan said...

Love love love those pictures- did you just catch those faces and realized afterwards or were you waiting for them? Do Austin Powers and Dr. Cox make frequent appearances?

Anonymous said...

I bet your second baby does not get each week of his life commented on in detail.

AngelaPace said...

Precious shots! Jake is just so darn cute... and that Luther... he's one CUTE pug.