Friday, February 29, 2008

The Farmers in the Dells...

Well, not quite farmers, and really not officially in the Dells either...but the point is that I was able to get together with a college friend near her home in Wisconsin this week! She is not a farmer, in fact she is an engineer who specializes in cardio stuff regarding medical equipment. This could be way off, so Sarah, please correct me if I'm wrong! You could probably find a better word than "stuff" for what you do!
Anyway, we enjoyed a great meal and a great conversation and we even managed to take a self-timed picture. Good thing I was with an engineer. Even cameras are high-tech for me, cardio or not.
And it should be noted that the college friends welcomed a new baby into our circle...welcome to little baby Sawyer! Hope everyone's doing great, proud parents Heather and Jeremiah! What a beautiful little guy he is. And seriously, will you just look at perfect Heather? Whose mom looks that great after giving birth at 2:00 am?! Well, Sawyer's mom, that's who.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love the name Sawyer! He is such a cutie! Congratulations to all!

Sarah said...

Amy, I have finally read your blog updates although it was so fun to hear them in person. However, I wanted to tell you that I love the picture of the rooster in Key West. We kept seeing roosters in Tortola and their incessant cries were sometimes trying!

Crafty P said...

I thought the same thing about Mitch. So beautiful.

Hey, I need to comment on your posture in EVERY picture. We want to see that baby bump! geesh! Stand up straight!