Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Angela and Asher!

(I love the look on Asher's face in this picture! That kid is ALWAYS cute!)
Well it was a fabulous weekend in the VileationNation. My friend from childhood, Angela, and her sweet son, Asher, came to visit us! They came all the way from Denver and the only thing that was missing from it being a perfect weekend was that Angela's husband Paul stayed in Colorado to get some work done. But I think Angela and Asher have promised us that the whole family will return in the future, so we're doing our best to not take personal offense to Paul's absence!
Anyway, among the fun things we did...Angela and I went to my prenatal yoga class together (Angela is a yoga instructor so I don't know that she got a whole lot out of it, but it was wonderful to have her guidance and instruction as I attempted my pigeon pose). We took Asher to a place called Playwise, we ate dinner at a great little BBQ restaurant in Baltimore, we spent the day touring the zoo in Washington DC (Angela LOVES pandas and we got to see them up close and personal!) and we topped it all of with dinner and s'mores at Cosi in old town Alexandria.
(Check out the hippo eating in the background)
Luther also had fun this weekend because Asher gave him a lot of attention and even a new name! Luther is "oof" to Asher, and it was the cutest thing to watch them interact.

Everyone had a fun time at the zoo and we were amazed at how active the animals were, it was incredible. Check it out!

Pictures are located here...thank you for the incredible visit, Angela and Asher!

2 comments:

Angela said...

HI! My mom actually told me that there were some photos up here. I haven't been able to find more though...I am "blog" stupid I guess, can you tell me where to find more photos of our trip out there?-Angela

Angela said...

Um, scratch that last comment, maybe I should have read the last line that sais "Pictures are located HERE". Duh.
-Angela