Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas Recap

No real news over here at the Vileation Nation.  We rang in 2009 with a pizza from Papa Johns (we tried the whole wheat crust because, you know, we're really trying to be healthy now that we have a Wii Fit).  We also managed to convince a few people to come over and watch the Rose Bowl with us...I'm really glad we did because Kevin had to maintain some level of mature behavior since we had guests.  If there were no guests, I am sure that he would have been in bed, under the covers, miserable.  I am sure of this because that is exactly what happened after the big Iowa loss.

Anyway, here are our Christmas recap pictures...we really did have an absolutely wonderful holiday season.  
And don't miss our pictures from the trip to the Eisenhower House in Gettysburg.  Kevin wanted to get there in December because the house was decorated for Christmas.  What they mean by "decorated for Christmas" is "a wreath on the front door." That part was a little disappointing.

Finally, here is a picture with Jake and his bear at each of his month birthdays so far. 


4 comments:

Crafty P said...

seriously so cute. I've seen photo collages where you take a 4x6 or wallet of each of the months from their first year of the baby in the same place. great idea, aim! can't wait to see it after a full year!

Megan said...

Yeah for a Christmas update! Boo for a very sad Rose Bowl result.
How are you liking the Wii Fit? I have been off the exercise wagon, but I plan on getting back to the Fit and Treadmill one of these days. Maybe. We'll see....

Love the bear pictures - for some reason I look at it as though the bear wearing shrinking rather than Jake growing. I'm weird like that! But I love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

He's getting to be a chubby little monkey isn't he? That is a great idea to use the same bear. It helps us understand how grown up he is. I no longer want a Wii Fit, if its going to call me fat and make me order whole wheat pizza.

stella g. said...

how was the wheat crust? and where do i get a kid with hair like that??? love it!