Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Ode to the Blog Readers from PSU

At Jason's 30th birthday party I (Kevin) was proud to learn that at least 2 of my friends had taken the time to read the Vileation Nation blog (or at least admit to it). To show my appreciation, this is my segment to them: Ode to the Blog Readers (both of them)


Blog Reader #1: KYLE (he got to go first because he actually left a comment...once...)

Kyle grew up in Honeyoye Falls, NY, a suburb of Rochester, NY. He was raised on Cheese Factory Road, however, don't be fooled - the Cheese Factory had shut down years before. While we were roommates in college, Kyle once came at me with a baseball bat. Fortunately, he later met his wife Sherry, who decided to do charity work and marry Kyle. They now have a wonderful family of 4 (Kyle, Sherry, Teague, and Brody).



If you want to meet Kyle you can often find him at Penn State football games. You can find him by looking for the guy who walked a mile carrying a bag of pork.



Blog Reader #2: ANDREW (he is second because he only can 'claim' to have visited the blog)


Andrew is another Penn Stater who is more commonly known as Lights, Camera, Butville (lucky I can no longer find the link). Andrew and I went to high school and college together. Andrew is married to a saint named Jodi and they are expecting their first child in November (congrats!).


If you want to find Andrew I would suggest trying NYC at a bar that has a beer pong tournament.




Thanks for tuning in (or at least scrolling to the bottom of this post) to read Ode to the Blog Readers, the Kyle and Andrew edition.




And finally, here is the real test....will Kyle and/or Andrew leave a comment?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I am so jealous of your little 4square mini reunion! How fun. Nice to catch up a little.

Lisa Wipp said...

Ok, so I didn't actually go WITH you to Penn State, but I'm a reader, and a Penn Stater! Go me!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I have never had an ode to me before.....Thanks Kevin, I don't know what else to say other than.....I am way more handsome than Andrew!!