Monday, September 24, 2007

Europe is only big enough for one Vile at a time...

This is the Vile who is not currently in Europe. He is busy working and tending to the pug. Here is Kevin at the BWI airport, sitting on some airplane tires. Did you know that BWI is also called the Thurgood Marshall airport? I very recently learned that fact.

Here is the Vile who is currently enjoying a tour of Belgium, Austria and Slovakia. Amy is having lots of fun working with Bekaert over in Europe and has managed to embarrass all of America over and over again.
And finally, here are both Kevin and Amy, many years ago, as they boarded a train going the wrong direction when they were visiting Kevin's sister Sharon and her family in Mons, Belgium. Ignorance is bliss.
(The complete set of European pictures will be posted upon return to the other side of the Pond.)

4 comments:

Crafty P said...

ahhh, good to know. I was just about to text the european vile today. I'll wait on that.

happy trails!

kev- hope you're taking good care of luther!

Krissy said...

Amy-we miss you tons! Tuesday's just aren't the same without you!

Sarah said...

Amy I am so sorry to have missed you in Europe - your adventures sound fun. However, I think I have figured out the Dutch, Italian, British, and German railways so maybe I could be some help next time. When will you come back? We could try to coordinate.

Lauren said...

Hello, Mrs. Vile!! I am so excited that you have a blog, and that I'll get to read all about your newly-wed adventures. Your wedding pictures were amazing, you looked GORGEOUS (no surprise there) and so happy! Nick and I really enjoyed seeing your honeymoon pics as well, and reading your hilarious captions. I did hear about Maynard from a news article, absolutely crazy and I don't really understand it? Fill me in if you get a chance! Hope to meet up the next time you cross the pond. Lots of love, Lauren